Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've been blog tagged--read to see if I've tagged you!

THE RULES
* People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs
* Tag 8 people to do this quiz.

1.How many songs are on your iPod?
Don't own any type of mp3

2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
Judy Collins singing Amazing Grace. I've told my family this for years so they should know this by now. ;)

3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
Better Homes & Gardens, Country Living, PaperCrafts, Scrapbooks Etc.

4. What is your favorite scent?
Hmm.....don't really have a fave but I sometimes wear Calvin Klein U or Mary Kay Belara

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
First I'd buy a car, then I'd remodel my kitchen, hire a personal trainer, then buy a whole new wardrobe after I lose all this blubber. LOL!!!!! The rest would have to sit in the bank and earn interest. I don't think I could spend it fast enough to run out with piddly dreams like those, ya think.

6. What is your theme song?
I can't think of anything that could be my 'theme'

7. Do you trust easily?
I've been told I do, so I guess I must.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I think I generally think before I act. (did you get that? LOL)

9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Other than the way our country is going to hell in a handbasket, you mean? Not a very pleasant thought to say the least.

10. Do you have a good body-image?
Not really.

11. Is being tagged fun?
Since you asked.... when there are just a couple of questions and I only need to tag a couple of people it's more fun for me. Most of the people who are tagged along with me are usually the only ones I know who blog! LOL

12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
Mostly on my blogspot blog and a couple of scrapbooking message boards

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Premium Mini Saltines YUM

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A very smart, kind and talented lady!

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
I can hear the bells, from Hairspray! Get it out, will you please!

16.What’s your favorite item of clothing?
Cozy velour lounge pants (aka jammies)...aaaaahhhhh comfy

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Actually, I like Rice Chex better.

18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
If there was nobody around that it might belong to or anyplace to turn it in, I would pick it up and keep it.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Computer, my glasses, and bottles of water.

20. What should you be doing right now?
Thinking about what to fix for dinner.

I don't think I know 8 people who blog regularly, so I will tag Jayne, Darla, Cindy and hope they haven't already been tagged!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar