Monday, March 14, 2016

Melonheadz Friends "Layer it up" Challenge

Layer up on layer...layering is a fun way to add lots of interest to a card, and this week's Melonheadz Friends challenge is to add lots of layers. Here's my card.

I used the super cute Nautical digi set for my design. The super cute anchor and life preserver are perfect for my card design.

I layered them with foam tape for extra dimension and one more layer. Cute!

The rope adds to the nautical feel. For more details and products I used today, see list below.

Thank you for checking out my cute card. I hope you'll join me and the rest of the Melonheadz team for this challenge.

Product List:
Melonheadz Illustrating, Nautical
My Creative Time, tag die; lost at sea stamp and die set (portal die)
My Creative Time, rectangle frames dies
Paper Smooches, Nauticool stamp set (sentiment; waves)
Carta Bella, Ahoy There 6x6 paper pad
foam tape, gold cardstock, jute rope

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's so clever and that paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...