Saturday, March 05, 2016

My Favorite Things, Sketch 270

Sketches are my favorite. 

I used several My Favorite Things goodies to create my card for this week's sketch. The tag is from the Blueprints Tag builders 1 die set, all the blooms dies and stamps are from the super fun Fall Florals stamps and dies sets, and the sentiment is from the adorable You Gnome Me stamp set. Oh yeah, the chevron cut-outs are also My Favorite Things dies, called Peek-a-boo Chevrons, and the splatter background is Distressed Patterns. Yes, also by My Favorite Things!  


These fall florals blooms are so much fun to play with. You can mix and match stamps and colors with the coordinating dies, or stamp directly onto your project as I did for the background of my tag. I even did a little doodling after I stamped.

MFT Card Challenges, Sketch 270
My Favorite Things Store
Product List:
My Favorite Things 
Peek-a-boo Chevrons
Blueprints Tag Builder #1
Fall Florals stamps and coordinating dies
Distress patterns stamps
You Gnome Me stamps
My Creative Time, Rectangle Frames dies
Technique Tuesday, sentiment tag die
TH Distress inks, abandoned coral, worn lipstick, peeled paint, forest moss
Twine, burlap paper, copic multi-liner pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar