Sunday, November 01, 2015

My Favorite Things, Sketch 252

Happy November ... can you even?! Today's card is for the current sketch at My Favorite Things Card Challenges. Can't get enough of the adorable Santa's Elves set by Birdie Brown. So much fun!


The tree is also from this set. The gifts and the sentiment are from another Christmas set, Jingle All The Way, also by Birdie Brown.

Foam tape, of course, because it's my favorite. :) And yummy dots by Simple Stories.


MFT Card Challenges
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Santa's Elves
My Favorite Things, Jingle All The Way
My Favorite Things, Diagonal stitched rectangle frames
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 9
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 20
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 22
My Mind's Eye, Lost & Found Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Simple Stories, Cozy Christmas Enamel Dots
Foam tape, copic markers, stickles, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar