Friday, October 30, 2015

Paper Smooches, SPARKS Sketch Challenge


Fun sketch challenge at Paper Smooches SPARKS this week. I decided to make one last Halloween card using the sketch, and again, using non-Halloween stamps and dies, all by Paper Smooches. I love adding an extra challenge to myself and this turned out better than I hoped. Hope you like it too!

Paper Smooches sets I used for this card:
Adornments dies - sentiment flag
Fanciful Fall stamps and icons - cloud
Southwestern Charm stamps - cactus stamp for ghost
Chubby Chums stamps - puppy for ghost arms and shoes; woohoo sentiment
Squeaky Clean stamps - eyes for ghost
Slang Gang stamps - "you're the bomb" sentiment for the B in "Booo"
My Creative Time - rectangle frames
My Mind's Eye, Something Wicked 6x6 paper pad
Foam tape, clear embossing powder, sequins, copics


Of course, I heat embossed all the cutie little guys for texture and dimension. And the striped paper is glittery for more fun texture and sparkle.


All the cute little elements are on foam tape for POP. :) I love foam tape.





Paper Smooches SPARKS Sketch


2 comments:

  1. Too cute TOO spook!!
    Happy Halloween!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun Halloween card:)
    THANKS so much for joining in the fun with our PSS challenge! We have a NEW monthly challenge starting Nov. 1st on the Paper Smooches blog (http://papersmooches.blogspot.com)!!! Hope you play along with us;) <3

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar