Thursday, May 21, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge


It's Anything Goes time with Paper Smooches, SPARKS blog challenge. I used the Bee Mine stamps and dies, and made a beehive shaker. In addition, I put the chubby bee on an action wobble! Lots of fun going on in this one card. Also, the sentiment is from another Paper Smooches set, Cyber Cafe.




Here's a little closer view of the beehive shaker and bee. I colored the bee with copic markers and, while it doesn't show in the photo, I colored the wings with Wink of Stella glitter pen. The tree branch is a stamp by My Creative Time.

He wobbles! :)


Product List:
Paper Smooches, Bee Mine
Paper Smooches, Cyber Cafe
My Creative Time, Birthday Buddies
Copic markers, Wink of Stella, foam tape, action wobble, sequins

3 comments:

  1. So cute Shar! I can't wait to make a shaker using the fuse tool now! So glad I got it today
    Deb C (aka craftin chaos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! love the beehive shaker! such a fun idea and super cute card! thanks for playing along with Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...