Thursday, May 21, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge


It's Anything Goes time with Paper Smooches, SPARKS blog challenge. I used the Bee Mine stamps and dies, and made a beehive shaker. In addition, I put the chubby bee on an action wobble! Lots of fun going on in this one card. Also, the sentiment is from another Paper Smooches set, Cyber Cafe.




Here's a little closer view of the beehive shaker and bee. I colored the bee with copic markers and, while it doesn't show in the photo, I colored the wings with Wink of Stella glitter pen. The tree branch is a stamp by My Creative Time.

He wobbles! :)


Product List:
Paper Smooches, Bee Mine
Paper Smooches, Cyber Cafe
My Creative Time, Birthday Buddies
Copic markers, Wink of Stella, foam tape, action wobble, sequins

3 comments:

  1. So cute Shar! I can't wait to make a shaker using the fuse tool now! So glad I got it today
    Deb C (aka craftin chaos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! love the beehive shaker! such a fun idea and super cute card! thanks for playing along with Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar