Friday, May 22, 2015

It's a wedding challenge

This week's prompt at CAS*ology is WEDDING. Here's my attempt at a wedding themed card. I apologize for the crappy photography; it's not easy getting a good shot of super shiny silver paper! For what it's worth.....

I used three stamp sets from My Creative Time for my card; silver embossing powder, silver cardstock, and My Mind's Eye, Meadowlark 6x6 paper pad.



The heart stamps are from the Puffy Hearts Just for you stamp set. Pretty border from Build a Post Card, and the sentiment from Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments.

Thanks for coming by the studio! :) 

Product List:
My Creative Time, Puffy Hearts Just For You
My Creative Time, Build a Post Card
My Creative Time, Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments
My Creative Time, Rectangle Frames
My Mind's Eye, Meadowlark 6x6 Paper Pad
Circle die, silver embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. The foil background is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty wedding card, and I like that shiny background. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar