Monday, November 10, 2014

Add a Sentiment Challenge with Melonheadz Friends

I have two posts today, so if you're looking for Scrapping the Little Things, scroll to the next post or click here. Thanks!

The new challenge is up on the Melonheadz Friends blog. This time, our challenge is to add a sentiment. I used another of the adorable Lucy Doris images for my winter/Christmas themed card.


After I colored my image (I use copic markers) I clear embossed the entire surface, then I added glossy accents to her glasses for dimension. Can you see the fluffy cuffs of her coat and hat? I used liquid applique aka embroidery paint to give even more dimension. I love that stuff. It's especially fun for winter cards as it makes a great snow affect as well.

Thanks for coming by today. Be sure to check out all the new releases in the Melonheadz Etsy store too {link in product list below}!!


Product List:
Melonheadz Illustrating images, Lucy Doris
Spellbinders nesting labels
My Creative Time banner label die
My Favorite Things sentiment stamp

2 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar