Thursday, October 17, 2013

Threads n' Scraps, Day 4


Welcome to another day of Threads n' Scraps guest designs! I decided on a Halloween project for today. After all, we are in the second half of October, right! The background numbers are the Peachy Keen, What time is it? stamp. It can be used for almost anything really. Love it.  


The sentiment, isn't is cute!?, is from Peachy Keen Fruit Sentiments Two. I'm not so sure that cauldron contains any jam I would like to try, how about you? LOL

Just a flower and flags. Cuz I like it! ;) I hope you're enjoying my projects this week. I have just one more to share tomorrow, so be sure and come back for that. I'm having a blast!

Product List:
Peachy Keen, PK-164
Peachy Keen, PK-104
My Creative Time, Chunky Jar Accessories, tag die
My Creative Time, Chocolate greetings flag die
My Creative Time, 4x6 post card die
My Creative Time, 3x4 journal card die
My Favorite Things, mini hybrid heirloom rose die
Cottage Cutz, cauldron die
Twine, stickles, button, foam tape, pattern paper scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar