Friday, October 18, 2013

Threads n' Scraps final day

First, I want to thank Joy for a wonderfully fun week guest designing on the Threads n' Scraps blog!!! I hope everyone has enjoyed my projects featuring the popular Peachy Keen Stamps. It has been a blast!

Where ever possible, I have linked the product to the store for easy access. The kitchen and baking release is so much fun, and who wouldn't want a pink polka dot fridge, I ask you?? LOL This sweet background paper - oh! wouldn't it make cute wallpaper?! - is by October Afternoon from the Modern Homemaker 8x8 paper pad. Couldn't be any more perfect for this Peachy release. I tried to make my little tags resemble fridge magnets, but I'm not sure I succeeded in that endeavor. They're still cute though. 


My sentiment is a combination of three different Peachy sets. I used the whisk and 'whippin' up' sentiment from In The Kitchen, while the 'birthday' is from the Recess Jumping Rope girl, and the 'wishes' is from the igloo set.  I really want this fridge in real life. It's so cute! ;)


I never like good-byes, so I'm not going to say it....just yet. ;) I made a little bonus project for the last day. Christmas gift tags. So quick and easy and with Peachy stamps they are just so darned cute to boot!

Igloo die and coordinating stamp set. Also, the holly and the to & from are from the November 2012 stamp of the month set.

Cutie patootie fishes are from the June 2013 stamp of the month set; to & from are the November 2012 stamp of the month set, and sentiment from the igloo set.

And for my final gift tag, I used the November 2012 stamp of the month set. Simple and so sweet!

Thank you so much for joining me this week at Threads n' Scraps! It's been such fun working with Joy and sharing a little of my creativity with her followers. I hope I've inspired you in some way to try something new or different. You can join me on my own blog anytime by becoming a follower at Scrapendipity Studio.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar