Saturday, September 08, 2012

Spooktacular halloween card

I made this card for one of two Peachy Keen release challenges. Love these My Mind's Eye, Mischievous papers. I used the 6x6 paper pad for my card, and just one sheet, including my sentiment tag. These awesome elements were on it already - the owl on the branch, the distressed look, the scripty printed moon. the meany face on the moon is from the Peachy Keen Make a Monster Face collection.



The tree and pumpkins are buttons I had in my Halloween stash for years. They were the perfect embellishments for this card challenge to use 3 of the same thing on a card. Score!



I used embossing powder for my sentiment, by My Creative Time, as well as the meany face on the moon, PKS. Halloween twine with a teensy little bat and my card is done.

Thanks for looking. Hope you're having a spectacular Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Eek! It really is "spooktacular"!!! The moon looks menacing indeed! I've had the same jack-o-lantern buttons, for who knows how long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar ~ this is just SPOOK~tacular!!! LoVe the paper, the buttons ( Eeek) and of course the face on the moon! AMAZING as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those buttons were the perfect thing to use on this card. I can't believe there was a tree button. I love the spooky face too! Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar