Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Sneak peek from Buggy Designs!

Coming soon, a new release from Buggy Designs by Emma! This sweet little mouse and flowers are part of one of two 4x4 dies available soon. Watch the store, blog and facebook page for the release sometime this month!!
Who can resist this sweet little face?! Little mousie loves her flowers - it smells like spring is in the air! {Sentiment by My Creative Time}
 
These daisies are included on the mousie die. {Grass clumps are not.} I used pattern paper for mine to make them even more springy and colorful, and sparkled up the centers with stickles.


Product List:
Buggy Designs mouse and daisies
Lifestyle Crafts banner die
Cottage Cutz grass clumps
My Creative Time, Color Me Happy stamp set
My Mind's Eye, Vanity Fair 6x6 paper pad
Bazzill textured cardstock
Martha Stewart scallop/dot border punch
stickles, ink, markers, twine, foam tape

6 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so cute! This is extra perfect because I'm READY for spring too! Great job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute....can't wait to see what Emma's next release will be. So hooked on her product! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too cute! I love all of the details and colors on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally just came in out of the snow...my knuckles are still white from driving! Your card warmed me right up! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, this is sooo cute Shar!!!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar