Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh Boy!

More fun with the new Silhouette features. Title is welded with a shadow background, and the snowflakes are also Silhouette designs. I cut the tags by hand as I didn't have any the size I wanted. Of course you can't have snowflakes without sparkle so stickles is a must. Papers are Stampin Up except for the green border strips which are Basic Grey, Offbeat.

Better shot of the stickles so you can actually see the sparkle. I don't know why the scanner eats the sparkle but here you can see how pretty they are.

1 comment:

  1. The new sil software sounds (and looks) very prommissing.... I am thinking about getting the new sil SD... I look at all your projects and I feel like getting it more and more.. but I will never get rid of my metal dies!!! Lovet hem tooooooo much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the studio. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email me directly. :) ♥ ~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...