Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Funky new QK owl

For this page of fat little baby Gracie ;) I used the Pop Fashion papers by Pink Paislee. It is one of this month's kits by Scrapbuggy. The new releases by QuicKutz include THREE owls! I really had no idea I would be that interested in owls, but they are popular now for whatever reason and I couldn't say no. This funky little guy is almost an ugly-cute, but I just love him. Title font is Diesel Grand.

The hedgehog was too cute to pass up. I really had no idea how I'd use him, but here he is the perfect touch for my "I miss you" card. The baby owl inside is made from the B - O and 4 from the Aquarius 4x8 alphabet, a scraplift from the ScrapMart blog. Isn't it adorable? This card will go to my scrapping buddy, Grace. The profile butterfly is this month's QuicKutz Club die, the font is the new Storybook (cute as can be!) and inside I used the tree border and the new Rev branches die.


1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar