Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Altered magnets

These magnets came attached to the front of our new phone book as advertisements for businesses I will never use. I love getting little freebies like this and always save them "just in case". These immediately made it to my scrap room and became much cuter fridge magnets using the November QuicKitz, Off Beat, and the new Storybook alphabet. ;) Also used Biography, Diesel Classic and Diesel Classic Shadows; and for the smaller magnet, the ribbon slot heart QK Club die.

The top one is 4x4, the smaller one is 2 1/2x 3 1/2

When the girls were kids I would open all the cans and food packaging from the bottom then put the clean cans in their play kitchen. This is a pop-top can (from mandarin oranges) that I opened from the bottom using a safety-opener (no sharp edges), a scraplift from Gina/Scrapalina. I love her spin on my old idea. The baby stamp, isn't it cute!!, was a RAK from Gail. Thank you, Gail! I used the Scrapbuggy November Quickitz, Pop Fashion, to make a new label, filled it with wrapped candies then reattached the bottom with super glue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar