Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Halloween junk journal continued

Apparently I'm getting faster at this, or the videos are shorter (they're not though LOL) but I'm sure enjoying creating these fun elements for the Halloween Everyday junk journal project. I made some more cluster tabs after Day 13's video, and also put some finishing touches on more super fun slides I made last week. If you'd like to hop on and get create a fun memory book/junk journal/scrapbook for yourself, you can catch Toni's Halloween Everyday series on her youtube channel here.

These were the most fun for me, I think. I might have to make a bunch more. I loved doing these faux-slides. 
Here are a couple more of the criminal slides that we did on Day 3. 
And more of the long tab clusters from the paper we dyed and the ephemera clusters we've been making.

I can't believe we are halfway through the month already. Halloween will be over before I'm ready! It's my most favorite time of the year to create!!! Thanks for being here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar