Friday, October 04, 2024

Fun Freaky Folio

Oh my goodness. If you like interactive projects with flaps and folds and fun elements and lots of grunge, you will love this project by Crafty by Toni. Work along with her on you tube to make this fantastic project in her Halloween Everyday Series. She doesn't know it yet, but I think she is my new best friend! hahaha. 

I used lots and lots of Heidi Swapp (papers and stamps) and lots of Tim Holtz elements as well. This is the 'front'. I should also mention, as I am in the process of rearranging my craft set up, my sewing machine is not accessible, so for this project I used stamps for faux stitching. 


 The magnetic closure holds these flaps down inside over which is a large pocket.  

Inside the flaps are the details and identification markers of this poor soul who, as far as I know, is currently deceased....or is he??!?


The 'back' of our folio, which is also closed with a magnet...


...and also opens up to a large pocket, which is home to a smaller pocket. 



These fun details are from Heidi Swapp stamp sets.....
...and some of these details are by Tim Holtz.

Don't forget to visit Toni's you tube channel and check out her fabulous designs and ideas. You will not be disappointed. She is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar