Wednesday, September 18, 2024

All Tricks Halloween Banner

The next project I'm sharing from the All Tricks class is this super cute clipboard banner. I love making Halloween projects and this one is no exception. Lindsay brings such fun ideas to the table and I can't say enough about her fabulous ideas and wonderful classes. I could, honestly, make Halloween projects all year. I don't know why, but they are my absolute favorite things to make. (though you wouldn't know it if you drove by my house on Halloween. What's that about?? Haha!) 

So here we are with the cutest little Halloween themed clipboards you ever did see. I've had to get pictures a bit at a time since the banner is quite long. It is so cute and I love how it turned out. 


Again, papers, dies and stamps by Heidi Swapp, along with some of her 2022 Halloween ephemera.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar