Thursday, August 08, 2024

Every picture tells a story

I love the July stamp society stamp set from Heidi Swapp. Apparently, a WHOLE WORLD of other people love it too, because my order (placed on Jul 18) FINALLY arrived at my doorstep three weeks later! It felt like forever as I watched all the crafty loveliness with this set being shared on IG and FB! Anyway, here is my first project with this awesome stamp set. 

The vintage camera is everything!!! Look at the size of it too. But then you add all the great photo related sentiments and those flourishes ... what's not to love!?

Distress Oxide colors I used are Kitsch Flamingo, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain. Jumbo tag is 3.5x7.5 inches.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar