Saturday, July 20, 2024

Heidi Swapp 10 Day Tag Challenge, Day 2

This is Day 2 of the HS 10 Day Tag Challenge. (Day 1 will be coming soon - waiting on supplies.) I love the fun technique we used on this one. We stamped a scene from which we die cut our letters. Fun look, which I've done before, but this was a little different in that I have usually used flowers or something specific rather than an actual scene.

Here you see the scene that was cut from. I used 8 distress oxide colors and 8 or 9 (sorry, I forgot to count before I put them away!) Heidi Swapp stamp sets, in addition to items from Heidi's STB subscription kits and sticker paper.

Full tag
The letters, stamped onto aged look sticker paper, die cut, then slightly sanded around the edges. 
More stamping on the remainder of the tag, following the 'cruising/travel' theme. 
I love adding little mini tags to a big tag. 
Isn't the little tote bag so cute. The mini tag actually tucks inside of it. 

Stay tuned for more in the following days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar