Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Ever made a clear front card?

Today's card is a clear-front card, made with plastic paper (a little different from acetate as it is much heavier and sturdy). I love the way it turned out and will use this technique again. For more info, check out Heidi Swapp's Birthday Wishes Stamp Therapy class here.

Isn't it the cutest.

Card with a view! So much fun. I love it. 
Inside is free reign. Decorate to your heart's content. It's a birthday, so balloons and cake are a must, right. 
I wish it showed up a little better, but I think you can see the clear dots on the cafe lights and some of the sparkle on the cupcake. So fun to add these embellishments. 

Hope you like today's card. As I have said before, I highly recommend Heidi Swapp classes. There is so much to learn and improve on and the ideas are endless. Give it a go and sign up for one of her classes. Link above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar