Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Every Adventure...

...is worthwhile. This is a sentiment from a Tim Holtz stamp set, Nature's Wonder. I used it with another Tim Holtz set called Tiny Toadstools, which I cannot get enough of. I love love love that set. Also, I just realized I used the same color combination as I did a couple of tags ago, which I also love. Let's look closer.

The tag itself is a die from a set by Tim Holtz. It is larger than what I call a "regular" size and smaller than the Heidi Swapp jumbo size. I used NINE stamp sets for this one tag; 2 Tim Holtz and 7 Heidi Swapp. The ink colors are Distress Oxide in Antique Linen, Spiced Marmalade, and Iced Spruce with a little bit of black. The tiny tag at the top is a Heidi Swapp die.


For the background I used the March 24 Stamp Society textures set by Heidi Swapp. There are twelve stamps in the set, and I used four of them just on this background. It is so versatile and one I will definitely use over and over again. 

All the stamp sets and ink colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar