Sunday, April 21, 2024

Earth Day

I made a couple of tags yesterday in recognition of Earth Day. I'm told April 20 is also Lima Bean Appreciation Day, which I'll probably forget about next year as well. LOL! 

For this tag I used Heidi Swapp March Stamp Society set. The textures on the set are beautiful and so versatile. Ink colors for this one are Distress Oxide Crushed Olive and Scorched Timber. 
 I added a couple of leaves from a Tim Holtz set called Nature's Wonder...
...and black hemp twine with the black ribbon. 
This one also features Tim Holtz stamps. The mushrooms are from Tiny Toadstools, one of my all time favorites. The butterfly is from the Heidi Swapp Stop the Blur set for March. 
Sentiments are from Heidi Swapp, July Agenda (pause and reset) and Set Sail (escape), and background textures from the March Stamp Society stamp set.
Ink colors here are Distress Oxide Shabby Shutters and Lost Shado. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar