Friday, February 02, 2024

Heart shaped mesh wreath

Guys. I know this isn't a papercraft, but I really impressed myself with this one. LOL!!! This is my first ever attempt at a mesh wreath and I think it came out so pretty. (Or maybe it's just a big ol' mess...honestly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right??) Everything from Dollar Tree except my glue gun which I already had. It's supposed to be heart-shaped, but I'm not sure it retains that shape with the mesh version. It's kind of addicting....I have so much stuff left that I didn't use, I'm pretty sure there will be more Valentine crafts coming. I'd love to know what you think, good or bad, I can take it. ;) 





Heart shaped metal wreath form
Red mesh
White mesh (forgot to take the before pic, and I used it all up. LOL)
Wide ribbon
Narrow ribbon
Glitter heart picks
Pipe cleaners (I prefer the plain fuzzy ones, but my DT only had these. Get the other kind if you can, these are kinda crappy for this project, honestly)
Glue gun, glue sticks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar