Saturday, January 06, 2024

First challenge of the new year

I combined two My Favorite Things challenges to create this cute valentine using the Happy Birthday to my Favorite Gnomie stamp set. Sketch 679 and Color Challenge 227. 

I modified this little guy's balloon by using the heart balloon from the Adorable Elephants stamp set to make it more "Valentine-y". The sentiment is from MFT I Love You More sentiments. 
Copic colors for this one match to the MFT inks, and the matching paper is from the MFT Very Merry 6x6 pattern paper pad.


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie
My Favorite Things, Adorable Elephants
My Favorite Things, I Love You More
My Favorite Things, Very Merry 6x6 paper pad
Copic markers, R29 YG01 RV000 R81
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Circle dies, rectangle dies, flagtail strip dies
Foam tape, white cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar