Saturday, December 16, 2023

Heart Space Holiday Makes, FREE classes!

Not only did we make the fun tags for the 12 Makes of Christmas, but Lindsay also shared FREEBIE classes as well. I suggest you check them out. Free?! Why not! See them here.

First up, Tis The Season.




Second: Santa, I Know Him! Now, I think we all know where this comes from, (if you don't it's from the movie, Elf) but I have a confession.....even though I know the quote, I have never seen the movie. GASP!



Third tag is Candy Cane Lane




Fourth: Cue the hot cocoa.....
For this one, I took a little creative license and changed the theme from 'joy' to 'online shopping'. Which, if you think about it, is a joy all unto itself, right!? Who doesn't love seeing those delivery trucks stop in front of our house! LOL Supplies for this one are all Heidi Swapp, except for the list, dollar signs and charge card, which are from a stamp set by Ellen Hutson called Holiday Shopper Lady. 




 All is Calm, All is Bright Our last tag for the Holiday Makes series is a glitter shaker. I love the monochromatic snowy feel of this one. So, so pretty!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar