Wednesday, November 01, 2023

Final Day, Unedited with Heidi Swapp

Today's tag is actually yesterday's, but thanks to UPS "smart post" shipping, my products were delayed an extra three days!! Man, I hate when they do that. As if the post office isn't bad enough trying to deliver their own mail without the extras from UPS, FedEx, Prime and everywhere else. UGH. First world problems, right. But I finally got it, and here's my final Halloween tag for yesterday. :)

The front door opens!!!

And there is also a pull out!
So much fun, you guys. And the main set we used for this one is (drum roll please.....) MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS!!! Yep. The house, doors and windows are all from the new Christmas release. So versatile! 

Also, I ended up having to heat emboss the dead trees on vellum for the urns. I got out my Staz-on ink pad to stamp the vellum, and it had dried up. COMPLETELY. Poo.
It's like two cards in one. LOL

Products by Heidi Swapp.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar