Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Trick or Treat!

Truly, do I have to tell you how much I am enjoying all the Halloween tags and cards this month? and the super fabulous stamp sets that have been released by Heidi Swapp?! I'm broke, but man I'm sure happy! Haha!!

Today's jumbo tag/card is another spooky mansion. I really really love how this one turned out. It's becoming more and more challenging each time to create a new and different design for these houses, but wow, is it ever fun to see the end result. 

For this one, I used the crescent moon and sparkles from the Heidi Swapp Haunting 23 stamp set to create the background. The ink pad is one of my own DIY custom blends. It worked perfectly for the look I was going for. 
Again, I used a Kerri Bradford Studio stamp set for the title, as well as the subtitle below. 


Product List:
Heidi Swapp, Haunting Distressed Jumbo Tag book
Heidi Swapp, Haunting 23 stamp set
Heidi Swapp, Hallows 22 stamp set
Heidi Swapp, Haunting Captions stamp set
Heidi Swapp, 1/2" black ribbon
Kerry Bradford Studio, Boo stamp set
Kerry Bradford Studio, Wicked stamp set
Distress Oxide inks, Frayed Burlap, DIY custom blend
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, washi tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar