Sunday, October 01, 2023

I love fall

Happy October 1! Fall is here, officially, when October rolls around in my neighborhood. Cooler weather (yay!!! so tired of 100+ temps!) clear blue skies and toasty blankets. And don't forget the hot cider - or pumpkin spice coffee creamer if you prefer. Here's my newest Heidi Swapp creation. 

Mini tag embellishment. I love adding tags on tags. Any extra dimension, texture and interactive fun makes me happy.
A little washi tape to the top for fun, and the 'good stuff' cut out (I used a circle die - I could never cut a circle so perfectly with scissors) which looks popped with foam tape, but it is not. I just layered two of them. 
Heidi fans, can you guess how many stamp sets I used for this one?
These two custom ink blends actually have 8 colors between them. I didn't really need much else (though I did use some dried marigold and wild honey for contrast). 
Product List:
Heidi Swapp, August Stamp Society alphabet set
Heidi Swapp, August agenda
Heidi Swapp, October captions
Heidi Swapp, October agenda
Heidi Swapp, Agenda numbers (lg)
Heidi Swapp, Burst stamps
Heidi Swapp, Road Sign stamps
Heidi Swapp, 1/4" ribbon, cream
Heidi Swapp, mini tag dies
Distress Oxide inks, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey, custom ink blends
Washi tape, circle die, scrap of kraft cardstock (mini tag)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar