Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Heidi Swapp, Unedited

This awesome project is Day 2 of the Unedited class. Talk about fun! To get a better idea of how fun this was, this card is about 7 1/2 x3 1/2 inches. and the door opens! So very cool. Check it out.

Heidi used papers from her Haunting collection which came out for Halloween. However, thankfully, she included a printable of the door in the class - I don't have the Haunting paper collection or I would have had to flunk this lesson. So happy I got to complete it!! I did not have vellum for the ghost, so I used a piece of project protector envelope thingy that had ripped and cut a couple of ghosts with a die.
The papers I used (because I don't have the Haunting collection as I mentioned) were random Halloween papers from previous years that I've had in my stash for ages. They fit beautifully!

And look....the door opens (insert creaky haunted house door sounds here)
Fun message inside.

Products by Heidi Swapp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar