Monday, September 25, 2023

More haunted house happiness

Considering it isn't even October yet, I hope you aren't already tired of haunted houses. I have a feeling there will be a lot more of these in the near future, so I hope you enjoy them. If not, you are not obligated to visit and my feelings will not be hurt by your absence. :) I just hope my posts will inspire you. 

This house is a little different, a little smaller than the others I've done. I do like how the fence turned out and the one tree with the owl is cool. 

Mostly I used the accessory house pieces and skipped the main part of the house this time, just to see if I could do it and still have a decent looking house. I kinda like it!
If you look closely you can see where I actually turned some pieces upside down and used just part of them. That's what is so cool about this set - your imagination is your only limit. So much can be done with these to create a one of a kind mansion. I'm still exploring and practicing!

Product List:
Heidi Swapp, Haunting 23 stamps
Heidi Swapp, Hallows 22 stamps
Heidi Swapp, Haunting captions
Heidi Swapp, Stamp Society Aug 23
Heidi Swapp, October captions 22
Tim Holtz stamps, large vintage numbers (31)
Distress Oxide inks, Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Lost Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar