Thursday, August 03, 2023

Heidi Swapp Stamp Journal Challenge, contd

Today's theme is coffee. I've needed a lot more of it lately! LOL Here's today's journal page. Hope you like. :)

Here is the page and the coordinating journaling tag together. 


I'll start with the sentiment on the tag. I absolutely love this and think it is so cute. This is from a stamp set by Ellen Hutson called A Breve Note. I'm sure all my coffee loving friends can relate to this! Without coffee, there would be chaos and darkness. 


For the background I started with these coffee rings by BoBunny, in gathered twigs distress oxide. Perfect. I added some coffee beans (so cute!) from a set by Paper Smooches (no longer in business, sorry) called Cyber Cafe. I used coffee cups and mugs from the Ellen Hutson set in lost shadow distress oxided in the background as well. The super cute sentiments (what's the buzz, and grab life by the beans) are also from the Paper Smooches stamp set.  

Hemptique twine in yellow and brown to match my color scheme, Distress Oxides in fossilized amber, gathered twigs and rusty hinge. The super cute mug and to-go coffee are images from the Ellen Hutson stamp set which I colored with copic markers, die cut, and popped with foam tape. I also added glossy accents to the coffee in the mug to make it look wet.

Product List:
Heidi Swapp, Celebrate stamp set
Heidi Swapp, Lower case alpha set (heart, star)
Heidi Swapp, Halloween 6x8 (proceed with caution)
Heidi Swapp, Jumbo tags, ledger style
Heidi Swapp, roller date stamp
Ellen Hutson, A Breve Note (sentiment, to-go cup, mug)
Bo Bunny, coffee rings stamp
Paper Smooches, Cyber Cafe (no longer available)
Copic markers 
   E43  E44  E93  E95
   YR21  YR23  T1
Various mini tag dies, twine, glossy accents, foam tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar