Friday, July 21, 2023

My Favorite Things, Sketch 655

Part of the new vault release at My Favorite Things is the Watercolor Flowers stamp set, originally released in 2015. I've had this set in my stash for that long! Today I've used it again for the current sketch challenge. I hope you like it. 

No Copics with this one, it's all MFT inks. I was concerned about all the white space, but the more I look at it, the more it seems ok. What do you think? Is it missing something? 

Lots of masking went into this one. I confused myself a few times, but in the end it worked out. LOL The enamel dots are from My Minds Eye and the sentiment is by Ellen Hutson. 
My first project with this stamp set from June 2015 blog post. I really like the color combination on this one. 
MFT Sketch Challenge

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Watercolor Flowers stamps
My Favorite Things, dye inks
   Lemon Drop, Pineapple
   Blue Breeze, Blue Yonder, Blueberry
   Limelight, Jalapeno Popper
My Mind's Eye, Gingham Foundry enamel dots
Doodlebug, Bumble Bee enamel dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar