Sunday, June 04, 2023

My Favorite Things, Outside the Box

I've done another combined challenge with this card. I made a box card for the Outside the Box challenge, which is FLOWERS this month, and used the Ready, Set, Christmas theme as well. I really like how it turned out. 







My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up dies
My Favorite Things, Pretty Poinsettias stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Winter Songbird stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Winter Wreath stamp and die
My Favorite Things, Christmas Cheer (tree)
My Favorite Things, Winter Greenery (bow)
Heidi Swapp, sentiment
Copic Xpress it Blending Cardstock
Copic sketch markers
   B23  B24  B41  B26, R14  R24  R29
Recollections 110# white cardstock
Glossy accents, stickles (ornaments and flower centers)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar