Saturday, April 29, 2023

My Favorite Things, Sketch 643

I used this week's sketch to create a birthday card with the new Buzzing With Happiness stamp set from My Favorite Things. I think these little bee-gnome guys are super cute!! 

The pattern papers were just scraps I had on the craft table, which turned out to be perfect for this card. I don't have dies in this shape so I improvised and tried circles which didn't work as well as I would have liked. Then I tried arches and that didn't work at all, so in the end, I just eyeballed it and cut the pieces by hand. The soft blue background is My Favorite Things, Sno Cone using a blending brush.

I used Star Dust Stickles on the wings, just enough for a little sparkle, and glossy accents on the honey. 
No foam tape this time, just layered pieces for a chipboard look. 
Copic colors and other products used for this card. 
Sketch Challenge 643
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Buzzing With Happiness stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Sno Cone ink cube
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic Markers
   C4, C7, RV10, W1, Y17, Y19, Y26, YR24
Star Dust Stickles, glossy accents, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar