Sunday, February 12, 2023

My Favorite Things, Sketch 632

I'm back with another sketch challenge for My Favorite Things. I decided to use the sketch for another Valentine with this cute little Joyful Heart bear. 



















Product List:
My Favorite Things, Joyful Hearts Bears stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Black & White plaid 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Full Circle stamp set
My Favorite Things, Distress Patterns stamp set
My Favorite Things, I Love You More sentiment stamp set
My Favorite Things Ink, Fire Coral, Cement Gray, Gravel Gray
Copic Xpress it Blending Cardstock
Copic Sketch Markers
   E14, E31, R08, R14, R35, R46
Recollections white cardstock, rectangle frames, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar