Friday, December 23, 2022

You Make Life Sweet

I'm not sure why the sentiments with this lemon set refer to sweetness, but hey, I'll work with it. Also, I don't know what it is about lemons, but I sure loving coloring them. Pretty weird, huh. Well, that's me. I also like to eat lemons. Always have been a little (or a lot) on the weird side.

For this card I used the You Shine set by Simon Says Stamp. The small flower clusters are from another lemon stamp set; Squeeze the Day from Ellen Hutson by Julie.  


The flower centers are by Pinkfresh Studio, and the heart die cut from Ellen Hutson, Folk Hearts (retired). Background papers are Simple Stories, Vintage Lemon Twist 6x8 paper pad. Notebook edge die by My Favorite Things. 

Sneak peek of another card coming soon using the You Shine stamp set. This lovely lemons and flowers window box image. 
Copic colors

All but the lemon card were made using one 6x8 piece of paper from Simple Stories, Hello Summer paper pad. I love that I could get so many looks using just one piece of paper! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar