Friday, December 02, 2022

Winter away

We made it. Checked the cameras at home and wow did we leave just in time. The trip down was mostly uneventful, thankfully. We arrived at our AirBnb a day early but everything worked out so we didn't have to find a hotel that first night.


I was hoping to get some crafting in soon, but our space this year is pretty dang small so finding room for crafting might not even happen. We'll see I guess. It's going to be a long three months if I'm unable to craft at all. 

Send me some crafty happy vibes if you will. Won't take much more time for boredom to set in at this rate. I don't mean to complain, I am very appreciative that we are able to do this each year. Not to mention, the temperature at home today was 2°F. Yes, that is TWO degrees, a record breaker. So I'm very happy to be in San Diego where it is 53° tonight. It is very pleasant, so I cannot complain. 

Stay warm where you are this winter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar