Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Sweater Weather

You know when you're just playing with your crafty supplies and make things that you end up not using right away? I do it all the time and have a big box of pieces for later use. This background was one of those. It didn't fit what I was working on at the time, so into the box it went. It seemed the perfect piece for this card. 

From Ellen Hutson I used the Fallish stamp set by Julie. I randomly stamped the background panel with the images from the set. Instead of using it as a flat panel card front, I cut the center out and popped up the outside frame with foam tape.  

The lattice is a die by Hero Arts. The mushroom, wheat and sentiment are also from the Fallish stamp set. I added the mushroom and grass, the sentiment, and the paper strips, again from the same 6x8 paper I used on the other cards, before adding the center panel in the frame. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar