Friday, August 12, 2022

Pinkfresh Aug challenge color palette

Choosing non traditional colors is generally a challenge for me. I mean, coloring a cat blue or a dog purple just doesn't want to compute in my super organized and obsessive compulsive brain! But I do try. With the help of Pinkfresh Studio, I'm starting to feel a little less inhibited by color choices that are not the norm, as the girls over there love using aqua shades when coloring leaves, for example. I'm trying! 

For today's card I used the Pinkfresh Studio Pears and Pomegranates stamps and die. This time I colored with copic markers in coordinating colors to the Pinkfresh ink colors in the challenge. I don't know how much, or even if, I like the result, but I'm posting to share and letting you be the judge. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one. 

For the background, I used the Sky Blue ink with a stencil by The Crafters Workshop. Over that, I  lightly stamped some of the leaves from the clusters in the stamp set using Apricot.
A few gold metallic pearls and some foam tape for dimension, of course, and a popped up sentiment, also from the Pears and Pomegranates stamp.
Matching Copic colors to the Pinkfresh Inks, background stencil, and don't forget the bling!



          Coral Reef -Apricot- Rocky Slope- Sky Blue- Mint
                    R12    YR15         N2                B01       G000

Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Pears and Pomegranates stamp
Pinkfresh Studio, Pears and Pomegranates die
Pinkfresh Studio, ink cube Sky Blue
Pinkfresh Studio, gold metallic pearls
The Crafters Workshop, stencil TCW427S
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic sketch markers (colors listed above)
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Foam tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar