Saturday, March 19, 2022

It's only been 38 1/2 years.....

December 9 will be our 39th wedding anniversary. Believe it or not, I finally made my wedding scrapbook! I've only been scrapbooking/paper crafting for 21 years now (OMG, has it been that long!??? Wow) and I never really planned on doing a wedding album, as we didn't have a big wedding or anything.  We married in the pastor's living room and my sister-in-law took some pictures for us and I've just had them in a little Hallmark book all these years. But heck, why not make a scrapbook, right!? I love looking at the pictures, even though there are only a few. They just make me happy. So I shared the album cover in the facebook group, but had requests to see the inside pages, so I figured I may as well share them here on my blog as well. I hope you like it. It was a labor of love and I enjoyed every second of creating it. Please enjoy, and comment if you would like. 














I used the Simple Stories, Snap! collection for the album and page protectors and inserts. And for the embellishments, papers, and other goodies, My Mind's Eye, the Gingham Foundry collection. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me (link in sidebar; remember to include your email address in the narrative of your email as the link won't share it). 

Thanks for coming by the studio to see my latest creation. I'm so in love with it! Seems silly, but I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar