Sunday, December 19, 2021

MFT Sketch Challenge #572

This week's sketch is all about circles. I love circles. Well, dots. I guess they are the same thing. LOL Anyway, here is my card using circles and dots. Lots of them. 

The penguin is from the My Favorite Things set, It's Penguining to Look a Lot Like Christmas. He's adorable in his Santa costume with his little bag of toys. The trees and deer are from the Iconic Christmas stamp set and the pattern papers are from the new, Festive Celebrations 6x6 paper pad. 
Sketch #572
Product Links:
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Iconic Christmas stamp set (trees, deer, sentiment)
My Favorite Things, It's Penguin-ing to Look a Lot Like Christmas, stamps and dies
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers
Nesting circle dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar