Tuesday, August 03, 2021

MFT Color Challenge 170 & Outside the Box Birthday Bonanza

Today's card combines two My Favorite Things challenges! For the color challenge I used the Birdie Brown Festive Old Friends stamp set, and for the box card I used my favorite, Level Up dies. The cake is from a stamp set by Ellen Hutson called, surprisingly, Cake, LOL and the sentiment-You're Not a Year Older. 2020 Didn't Count- is from the MFT Festive Old Friends set. Perfect, isn't it!

Box card folds flat for mailing.
Copic colors used



Product List:
My Favorite Things, Festive Old Friends stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up dies
My Favorite Things, Skinny Sentiment Strips die
My Favorite Things, Smooth White Cardstock
My Favorite Things, Fun and Frolic 6x6 paper pack *retired
Ellen Hutson, Cake stamps and dies
Copic Xpress it Blending card
Copic Sketch Markers
Foam tape, acetate strips, glossy accents (eyeglasses) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar