Saturday, February 20, 2021

MFT Slimline Challenge, Birthday Wishes

Birthday is the theme for this month's slimline card challenge. Dad will be 87 next month. 





Product list:
My Favorite Things, Slimline card dies
My Favorite Things, Old Friends
My Favorite Things, Cute Chemists
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Wishes (balloons)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Jumbo Peek-a-boo Circle Window dies 
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flags STAX
Ellen Hutson, Leading Gentlemen (man in the middle)
Ellen Hutson, Modern Graphics2 pattern paper
Lawn Fawn, So Owlsome (old man glasses)
Copic Xpress-it blending cardstock
Copic markers
Foam tape, glossy accents, white pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar