Saturday, February 27, 2021

A Mice Day to Celebrate

Super cute little birthday mice by Birdie Brown for My Favorite Things. I couldn't decide which images to color for this birthday card, and when I decided, I couldn't pick which ones to use on the card, so ... I used all of the ones I colored.  :)

Inside message: 
On the back message:
When my order finally arrived after being held hostage in Memphis in the snowstorm. Happiness!
Copic colors used:

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate, stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Wishes, stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Happy Pawlidays (present)
My Favorite Things, Jumbo Fishtail Tags STAX
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Tags STAX
My Favorite Things, Oval Shadows dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Blu Raspberry cardstock
Doodlebug Design, Made With Love 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers, Copic Xpress-it blending cardstock
Foam tape, versamark ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar