Saturday, November 21, 2020

Day 11, The Daily Marker + MFT Challenge

As promised, here is my finished card for Day 11. This was really fun and super easy to put together using the Outside the Box Level Up die set from My Favorite Things.

The little birds are the sweetest and so much fun to color, and the foliage is the cutest. For Day 11, I  added a few more bits of foliage as well as one of the cute little girls and the fence from the Snow Buddies stamp set (also by MFT) and a few mushrooms from Hangin With My Gnomies, another adorable set from My Favorite Things. 





Again, these box cards are so awesome because they fold flat for mailing. The recipient will be amazed!


Copic colors I used for this one were very few compared to my usual huge pile of colors. LOL The paper pad is an oldie from my stash from My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 2, Sunshine 6x6. 

Copic colors:
YR21 YR23 YR24 YR27
Y26
YG95
N1 N2 N4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar