Sunday, August 30, 2020

My Favorite Things, Sketch Challenge 504

I know, I know, fall is just around the corner, but as much as I love fall, I'm not quite ready to let go of summer. Besides, it's still so warm and sunny out - the weather has been perfect!! - which makes me happy for it to hang around a little longer. Which leads me to this card. Who doesn't love ice cream on a warm summer day? And rainbows in pastel colors? 



My Favorite Things, Rainbow Whimsy die
My Favorite Things, Flagtail Banner STAX (ret)
My Favorite Things, Hearts in a Row die
Lawn Fawn, Simply Celebrate Summer, stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn, Simply Summer sentiments stamps
Copic markers, pattern paper scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar