Sunday, July 05, 2020

My Favorite Things, Sketch #496

This is also Day 5 of Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Daily Marker Challenge; the monsters are for that challenge.

I used the Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 paper pad for the super cute and colorful pattern papers. I thought the partying monsters were so cute.

The monsters I colored are from My Favorite Things, Monster Sized stamps and dies (retired set). I love the cute little "explosions" that come in the set.




The inside message is by Jaded Blossom from the Patient Survival Kit stamp set. And another monster of course.


See My Favorite Things Blog for challenges












Products:
My Favorite Things, Monster-sized stamps and dies (retired)
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flag STAX dies (retired)
My Favorite Things, Hangin With My Gnomies stamp set (home)
Paper Smooches, Welcome Autumn stamp set (welcome)
Jaded Blossom, Patient Survival Kit stamp set
Doodlebug, 6x6 paper pad Hip Hip Hooray
Copic markers, UTEE, glossy accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar