Sunday, July 19, 2020

MFT Color Challenge #145


Welcome to another challenge project for My Favorite Things. I love the color combination this month. The blues and browns are fab together. 

For my card, I used a TON of different stamp sets. Ok, maybe not a ton, but seven of them! All by My Favorite Things (I've listed them all below). Check it out. 

Dinosaurs are the new release, A-roar-able Friends. Bushes behind him are from Mother's Day Bouquet, boulders from the Otterly Love You set, trees and volcanos from Chill Wishes. Sentiment from Coffee Break sentiment set.



Inside, more dinosaurs from the A-roar-able Friends, boulder and volcanoes; cloud from Up in The Air stamp set, and volcanic plume from Cute Chemists.

Any questions, feel free to email me. Link in sidebar. Thanks for visiting!!

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #145






Products:
My Favorite Things:
  A-roar-able Friends
  Mother's Day Bouquet
  Otterly Love You
  Chill Wishes
  Coffee Break
  Cute Chemists
  Up in The Air
  Smooth White cardstock
Copic blending cardstock
Copic markers, foam squares, distress inks, blending brushes, acetate (window), circle dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar