Monday, May 11, 2020

Spring Card Camp 2, Day 6


Today's lesson: Creative Color Blocking

I love, love, love this lemon/lime stamp set from the newest MFT release!!! Fun to work with.




Products used:
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze stamps and dies (new release)
My Favorite Things, Circle Celebration background stamp (new release)
My Favorite Things, Stitched Collage Frame Cover-up die
My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags STAX (retired)
My Favorite Things, Spirited Sentiments
My Favorite Things, You Bake Me Happy sentiments
Zing embossing powder, Cricket
Distress inks, copic markers, foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Very cool technique! I hope I can remember to how to and use different ideas for cards.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar